- Click the Calendar button on the main control window.
- Click on the day you would like to add the appointment.
- Click on the time frame where you want the appointment entered.
- When the Appointment Editor opens, choose a start and stop time for
- Enter the appropriate information in the Description and Location
- Choose any repeats, or alarms that you need.
- Set the priority level, and Access level for the appointment.
- When done entering information, click Save to save your appointment.
- You may enter more than one appointment for a given time frame by using
the Appt1 and Appt2 boxes in the day view.
- Use the Priority levels to distinguish between two appointments at
the same time.
- Use the Access levels to allow a group, or everyone to see a particular
- Projects can have shared calendars. Go to the Project menu in