|App Share, allows you to view or control another Web-4M
user's computer or to allow another Web-4M user to view or control your
- Select a user from the user list in the main control window.
- Click the App Share button.
- Select one of the following:
Depending on the which of the above options you select, you will
then be able to view or control the user's machine, or the user will be able
to view or control your machine.
- Show my desktop to user
- Allow user to control my desktop
- View user's desktop
- Control user's desktop
- To effectively share applications, you should have at least a 128K
bps network connection.
- When App Sharing, use simple backgrounds, don't use images or gradients.
Complex backgrounds may adversely affect performance due to an increase in
- Do not use the scroll bars, use the page Up and Down.
- For more color depth, go to the App Share tab under Perferences
(on the Utils menu).