Import to Web-4M and build the slide show.
- In the presentation software of your choice create an image. Each image
will be one slide in your Web-4M slide show.
- Adjust the size of the image, typically 6" x 4.5" is a good
- Save your image as in JPEG (*jpg) or GIF format
- Repeat step 1-3 for each slide of your Web-4M slide show saving
all the images to a common folder.
- Open the Slideshow Builder from the Tools menu.
- Click Image-Load a local directory of images.
- Use the file dialog to navigate to the folder where the images are
stored and click Select.
- Choose the destination folder in which you would like to store the
slideshow with the file dialog and click Select.
- The slides will be uploaded to the server and imported into the Slideshow
- You may title the slides or reorder them if you choose. When you
are satisfied with the slide show, click Save and then Quit
- To view the completed slide show you may open it with the Documents
button on the main control window or present it to others in a
- You can reorder slides by dragging and dropping them in different
positions within the slide list.
- Add URL
(web pages, mpegs ....) or Questions
by clicking the appropriate button.