- Navigate to the desired room, annex or hideout
- Click the Start Conference button. If the Start Conference
button is ghosted, there is currently a conference in progress, or you
don't have the permission.You can join the current conference or go to another
- Select the type of conference you would like (Audio only, Slide
show only, or Both) and click OK.
- If you are presenting a slide show, you will be prompted with
a file dialog to select a previously created slide show file. Select the
desired slide show and click Open. See the section on
Building a Slide Show
- You should now be ready to start talking and presenting slides.
- Click the Exit Conference button when you are done.
- Use the Sync Browse button to bring all conference participants
to a web page.
- Use question slides in your conference, to query or poll the
conference participants. See How to create and
add question slides