- From the Tools menu on the main control window, select Conference
- Open an exiting conference file (.cn) using the Open option
on the File menu.
- Wait for the conference to load, select a slide, and click Play
to see and hear the slide's contents.
- Edit the slide if desired:
Select Save on the File menu to save the modified conference
- Click Delete to remove a slide.
- Click Record to over-dub and/or annotate a slide.
- Click Insert to add a new slide.
- Select slides and use Save Selected Slides on the File
menu to break a large conference file into several smaller files.