|Groups can be used to make mail alias lists and to access
control Public folders, Rooms and Newsgroups and files.
- Select Group Editor from the Utils menu.
- In the text area above the Create New Group button, type the
name of your group.
- Click the Create New Group button.
- Select the names you would like to add from the Users list and drag
and drop them into the Users in Group list.
- Click the Save and Exit button.
- You can also create groups from existing groups.
- You can email groups. From the File menu, select Mail Selected