- Click the Mail button on the main control window.
- Click the message you would like to read. The text will appear in
the area below the message header list.
- If the message has attachments, click the associated attachment icon
to open it.
- Use the Next button to sequence through messages.
- After reading your mail, click the Delete button to remove the
selected message from the InBox.
- Sort your mail by clicking on the headings in the mail list.
- If the flag on the Mail button is up, you have new mail.
- Mail status is as follows:
- N - New Mail
- R - Previously read by another mail reader
- X - Mail message deleted on the external mail server but not in Web-4M