Web-4M documents will open in the appropriate tool (for example white boards
will open in the white board tool). Other documents will be launched in your
web browser if the document type is supported by your web browser.
- Click the Document button in the main control window.
- Navigate to the document you would like to open and select it. (Files
may be stored on your local computer or in the server's Public and/or Private
- Click the Open button, or simply double click on the file.
- You can also open a document by double clicking the file in the document
- You can click on the folders at the top of the document browser dialog
to go directly to a folder in your current folder path.
- If you don't know where a document is, you can use the Search
tool located under the Utils menu, and search the appropriate areas
(Mail, News, Documents, etc.)