- Navigate to the desired room, annex or hideout.
- Select show Whiteboard.
- Select the desired drawing tool (Line, Square, Rounded Square, Circle/Oval,
Connected, Line, Polygon, Pencil).
- Click on the drawing area and drag the mouse to draw.
- To add text:
- Click on the Text tool (T).
- Click on the drawing area.
- Click in the text box to get focus.
- Type the desired text.
- To import an image:
- Under the White Board menu, select Import....
- Select the desired GIF or JPEG image with the file dialog.
- To move an object on the white board:
- Click the Select tool (up arrow).
- Click the desired object and drag it.
- Double click a drawing tool to keep it from being deselected after
you draw the associated object.
- Use the Options menu to change fonts, lines width and add arrows
- Click the right mouse button in the drawing area to get a pop-up menu
with many of the common options.