|App Share, allows you to view or control another Web-4M
user's computer or to allow another Web-4M user to view or control your computer.
- Select a user from the user list in the main control window.
- Click the App Share button and then one of the following:
Depending on the which of the above options you select, you will then
be able to view or control the user's machine, or the user will be able to
view or control your machine.
- Show my desktop to user
- Allow user to control my desktop
- View user's desktop
- Control user's desktop
- To effectively share applications, you should have at least a 128K
bps network connection.
- The first time you App Share with another user, the other user may
need to download the App Share software. This may take a few minutes over
a slow network connection. Wait a few minutes and try again.
- Greater color depths may be selected via
but great color depth requires additional badwidth.
- When App Sharing, use simple backgrounds, images and desktop themes.
Complex backgrounds may adversely affect performance due to an increase in
- When traversing a webpage, use the page up and down keys. Do not
use the vertical scroll bars. Using the Up and Down keys rather then scrolling
will enhance the AppShare performance.
- Do not change screen resolution while running App Share.